Control the risk before diabetes controls you!
Diabetes is one of the most common diseases in the world today, affecting over 25 million people in the United States alone. Over 10 million more have symptoms that relate to the onset of diabetes.
Debilitating and life-threatening, diabetes is a health threat to all, especially to anyone who has a history of the disease in the family, is in their mid 40s, has a Body Mass Index above the average and suffers from high cholesterol and blood pressure.
Even if you are at risk for developing diabetes or already suffer from this disease, you can still live your life to the fullest! Chancy Drugs offers Diabetes Education classes to help you understand the disease, how to adjust your lifestyle with the tools you need to control your diabetes, and live a long and happy life.
We offer a dedicated Diabetes Care Program which includes:
- Diabetes screening and testing
- Diabetes management training and information
- On-duty pharmacist for face-to-face counseling
- Medication monitoring and reliable prescription refills
- Preventing complications
- Blood glucose testing
- Insulin education
- Vision loss prevention recommendations, as a result of diabetic-related DME
- Advice on physical activity and pregnancy with diabetes
Medication alone is not enough!
Chancy Drugs is your go-to source for diabetes information, professional advice and community support.